Terms & Conditions
- PEMARD Student licenses may be used for educational purposes only. We would appreciate a small acknowledgement somewhere in the thesis and/or research paper as a gesture towards this offer, and the possibility to upload your work (either in a presentation, poster or paper) on our website once its completed.
- PEMARD has the right to decline this offer if applicant does not meet the requirements or is no longer an AES Student Member or enrolled in a University/College.
- The granting of a free license is subject to confirmation of applicant's AES Student membership validity and student enrollment.
- Licenses are issued for 12-months, provided student enrollment is valid for that period, or for the duration of the remainder of the course if it is less than one year.
- AES Student Member Benefit can only be claimed once.